A specialist rail carrier IPC-Trans JSC is one of the IPC group companies.
The company is responsible for arranging the transportation of oil and petroleum products produced by Khabarovsk Refinery, procuring with the necessary fit-for-purpose rolling stock, and providing additional transportation services.
The main function of IPC-Trans is to maintain a seamless cargo transportation process and develop the IPC’s infrastructure in the Russian Far East. The company is engaged in rail transportation of cargoes over all routes in Eastern Siberia and the Far East. In its activity the company utilises both its own and leased tank cars.
IPC-Trans operates through its divisions in the regions and has the representative office in Khabarovsk and its branch office in Angarsk.
The company’s key functions are to:
- Organise oil shipments from Skovorodino loading depot;
- Organise oil by rail shipments from Meget loading depot;
- Organise the tank car repair and preparation for oil loading;
- Support the integrated petroleum product loading process;
- Dispatch petroleum products;
- Ensure the in-transit dispatcher control;
- Shift-daily scheduling of operations;
- Organise the rolling stock maintenance.
Address: 1 Arbatskaya Square, Moscow 119019, Russia
Director General: Alexander Tolstosheev